Come Fly With Us!
We fly from two great locations – near Scranton in Northeastern PA and near Doylestown in Bucks County just north of Philadelphia.
- Hot air balloon rides are a perfect way to celebrate birthdays, engagements, weddings, anniversaries, retirements, employee awards, or any other special occasion.
- All flights include a traditional champagne toast (non-alcoholic champagne available upon request). The passengers will also receive flight certificates and flight pins to remember the special occasion.
- Hot air balloon flights occur twice a day, minutes after sunrise and about two hours prior to sunset when the air is most stable providing lighter winds for a safe. We offer sunset hot air balloon rides weekdays and sunrise and sunset hot air balloon rides weekends and holidays.
- Fuel consumption, weather conditions, and landing availability cause the length of each flight to vary. We guarantee a 30 minute flight, but will fly as long as we can do so safely. An average flight is 45 minutes to 1 hour. The entire event from the time we meet at the launch site, inflate the balloon, fly, have our champagne celebration, and return to the launch site takes about 2.5 – 3 hours.
- Our balloons can carry up to 5 passengers plus a pilot. If you have a larger group it is possible to arrange to have multiple balloons to accommodate your party.
- We are proud to have a 100% safety record since we started flying in 1982. We always make every effort to fly the safest and most advanced equipment available.
- Ballooning relies on good weather. We don’t fly in rain, fog, snow, or wind above about 7mph. Balloons do not fly when there is a threat of thunderstorms in the area. Other conditions can affect the decision to fly or not to fly. If your scheduled flight is canceled due to weather, the flight will be rescheduled at no additional cost.
- Please visit our Frequently Asked Questions for answers to the most commonly asked questions.
- We would love to talk about our flights and share the wonderful sport of hot air ballooning with you. Please call or email with any questions.
- Are you or anyone in your party pregnant? For the safety of you and your unborn child Endless Mountains Hot Air Balloons, Inc. and it’s insurance providers prohibit flight if you are pregnant. We will be glad to schedule a flight with you after your child has been born. If you have any questions please to not hesitate to contact us.